Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I love my friends even if they move.

I have a lot friends that have moved away, and sure it's hard, but I find it a lot easier to take in if you just remember that God is in control of every than if you let him do his job it will make your job easier too if you just leave it to him.  Heres some of my friends that have moved.

  1. Torie
  2. Reese
  3. Dove
  4. Eden
  5. Bella
  6. Ellie
If your friends move, or if you are one of those friends that are moving, if they mean alot to you, then you can figure out a way to stay in touch with them by email, or calling each other.  If you have a brain then use it if you you want to still be friends with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment